CCM RIBCOR 100K Pro Intermediate Hockey Skates
The CCM Ribcor 100K Pro Ice Hockey Skates Intermediate are for players looking to maximize agility on the ice.
The first Ribcor hockey skate to use the patented One-Piece Boot Flex technology, it offers excellent forward flexion to help players generate power and maintain lateral stability which increases their agility on the ice.
It's STEP BlackSteel lets you dig into the ice and change directions effortlessly.
- ONE-PIECE BOOT: All about performance and agility. Players get more direct energy transfer and a closer fit for more agility and faster strides.
- STEP BLACKSTEEL RUNNER (+4MM): Highest quality of steel with carbon-coated technology for superior edge hardness and phenomenal glide.
- TOTALDRI COMFORT LINER: High-performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light, combined with a seamless assembly for increased comfort.
- SPEEDBLADE XS HOLDER: CCM quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- MATERIAL: RFM COMPOSITE: NHL-caliber lightweight composite material with a flexible structure.
- ADPT MEMORY FOAM ANKLE PADDING: Extra comfort memory foam pads wrap around player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- REPLACEABLE FLEXMOTION TONGUE: 7mm tongue with FlexMotion design for increased forward flexion and advanced lace-bite protection.