CCM RIBCOR 68K Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Built with the help of our NHL pros, the technology incorporated in the Ribcor 68K is designed to provide skaters with the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
[SK68K] RIBCOR 68K SKATE
- SR 6-12 D FULL/HALF 6-10 EE FULL/HALF
- JR 1-5.5 D FULL/HALF
- QUARTER PACKAGE -COMPOSITE QUARTER 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward fl exion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater's stride.
- CORE -FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combined with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a bio-mechanically correct stride.
- LINER -TOTALDRI LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- COMFORT PAD -SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- ANKLE PADDING -MULTI-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TONGUE -FELT TONGUE WITH EMBOSSED LACE-BITE PROTECTION 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- OUTSOLE -REINFORCED COMPOSITE Stiff profile that helps generate energy transfer.
- FOOTBED -CCM ANATOMICAL RESPONSE Provides great support and comfort.
- HOLDER -SPEEDBLADE 4.0 Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- RUNNER -SPEEDBLADE STAINLESS STEEL Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance. Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance.