CCM RibCor 80K Junior Ice Hockey Skates
Flexframe Technology offers an excellent forward flexion and lateral stability to provide the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
- QUARTER PACKAGE:COMPOSITE QUARTER - 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateralstability design, maximizing the skater's stride.
- FIT:FLEXIBLE FIT -Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- STIFFNESS PERFORMANCE INDEX:FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY -A variable stiffness design offering an excellent fitand enhanced biomecanics with every stride.
- LINER:TOTALDRI PRO + LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION -High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feetdry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- COMFORT PAD:SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO -Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior footand ankle comfort.
- ANKLE PADDING:ADPT MEMORY FOAM -Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomicallyaround player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TONGUE:TRITECH PRO TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION -Three-layered, 7mm black felt with HDPE foam andinjected lace-bite prevention zone for increasedcomfort and protection.
- MIDSOLE:LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE -Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- OUTSOLE:EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM -Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
- FOOTBED:CCM ORTHOMOVE -Customized arch support inserts allow playersto enhance the fit of the skate.
- HOLDER:SPEEDBLADE XS -New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- RUNNER:SB XS1 BLACK (+2MM) -Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runnerwith a longer edge life and 12% more height than standard bladesfor better turns and performance.
Write Your Own Review