CCM RIBCOR 90K Intermediate Hockey Skate
Flex on the ice both literally and figuratively with the CCM Ribcor 90K Ice Hockey Skates Intermediate.
These skates are designed to offer maximized forward flexion and stability on the ice. Every element of the ice skate's construction is conceived with pure performance, unequaled comfort and lightweight feel in mind.
- FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY: 3D-lasted ergonomic boot provides excellent comfort and enhances forward flexion and lateral stability to maximize your stride.
- XS1 STAINLESS: Provides a long-lasting edge for long-term performance. 12% more height than standard blades for better turns.
- TOTALDRI COMFORT LINER: High-performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light, combined with a seamless assembly for increased comfort.
- SPEEDBLADE XS HOLDER: CCM quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- MATERIAL: RFM COMPOSITE NHL-caliber lightweight composite material with a flexible structure.
- ADPT MEMORY FOAM ANKLE PADDING: Extra comfort memory foam pads wrap around player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- REPLACEABLE ASYMMETRICAL DUAL LAYER TONGUE: 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.