CCM RibCor PRO3 Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick
TheCCM RibCor Trigger Pro 3 Senior Ice Hockey Stickis designed for elite performance without the elite price tag. It's ideal for players who play in close to the net and need to get their shot off quickly.
- KICK POINT:OPTIMIZED RIBCOR LOW KICK The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY:X-FLOW TECHNOLOGY WITH A HIGHER RATIO OF CARBON FIBERS An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight.
- SHAFT DESIGN:ENHANCED POP MATRIX TECHNOLOGY A new and more gradual transition into the Ribcor geometry allows for a seamless energy transfer while maximizing bending and speed of releases.
- BLADE:ASCENT BLADE 2 Optimized blade that features a tactile surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe.
- MATERIAL:C6 BLADE WITH A TACTILE SURFACE AND C6 SHAFT Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.
- GEOMETRY:NEW INT GEOMETRY Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort.