CCM Tacks 9080 Intermediate Hockey Stick
[HS9080] TACKS 9080
- KICK POINT -OPTIMIZED MID KICK POINT A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY -X-FLOW TECHNOLOGY An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight.
- BLADE -ACU2 BLADE A unique layup which allows us to have a light blade while maintaining its stiffness for a more accurate shot.
- MATERIAL -C6 WEAVE ON BLADE AND ON SHAFT Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.
- GEOMETRY -NEW INT GEOMETRY Designed with the help of Elite women's hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort.
- SR - 95 / 62" P28 / P29 / P30 / P88 SR - 85 / 59" P28 / P29 / P30 / P88
- SR - 75 / 59" P28 / P29 / P30 / P88
- INT - 65 / 57" P28 / P29 / P30 / P88
- INT - 55 / 55" P28 / P29 / P30 / P88
- JR - 50 / 52" P28 / P29 / P30
- JR - 40 / 49" P28 / P29 / P30
Write Your Own Review