GET STARTED TODAY!
Let our talented staff make this the best hockey season yet!
We will be there for you through it all! You will get to take part in the the fun design process as well as garment selection,
but can leave the stress of order collecting and sorting to us!
With our online web stores, we make gearing up your player and their fans a breeze!
JOIN THE RANKS
HEAR WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT LETTERMEN SPORTS
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- SPONSORSHIP: Earn up to 5% back for your association on all online apparel sales. Our team will work with you to create an online store that fits the size and needs of your organization in an effort to maximize your sponsorship opportunity. In an effort to provide the best experience for your members, we will not cancel items that do not meet our 6 piece minimum per item per window order requirement, however, the association will forfeit any sponsorship or fundraising dollars associated with that item. This applies to each ordering opportunity. All sponsorship earnings will be calculated on pre-fundraising dollars. In qualifying for this program, Lettermen Sports requests that we receive sponsorship recognition in accordance with the funds raised. Sponsorship dollars can be used for events, products, or as deemed acceptable by the board, however, we will not be able to sponsor additional events, teams or individuals beyond the earnings of the program. We have found this to be a fair and equitable use of our resources that best reflects the levels of partnership with all organizations.
- FUNDRAISING: Generate additional funds for your program with our optional fundraising opportunities! This is a great way to increase your online store's impact! Organizations collecting additional funds for fundraising purposes will be subject to a 5% processing fee. This surcharge is to offset the added expense of processing fees attributed to the fundraising dollars being collected. The fee is only applicable to the fundraising dollars and will be deducted prior to issuing payment. Please note, items not meeting the 6 piece minimum during any ordering window will still be processed, but the association will forfeit any dollars associated with that item.
- A PEEK INSIDE THE PROCESS:
- Apparel Coordinator's Role:
- You will work alongside our experienced team to create designs and select apparel that your whole organization will be excited to wear!
- We will work together to select strategic ordering opportunities to maximize sales and allow for clear delivery dates for your members.
- Our expert team will build your custom website and help you market the details to your association. Let the shopping begin!
- Our team takes it from here, and the below is what your members can expect:
- Next, orders are collected during an ordering window of opportunity. Following the close of each ordering window, orders are compiled and placed into a bulk order for production purposes. This helps us to receive quantity discounts from manufacturers, as well as schedule production for your order(s).
- After all orders from an ordering window are imported into our production system, we begin to work on creating awesome gear for you! This process includes pulling inventory for in-stock garments and contacting our vendors to order the other cool items that were purchased by your association.
- The dreaded backorder! This is going to be especially challenging to navigate due to the impact of COVID-19 on our industry. Lettermen Sports is not responsible for manufacturer back orders or out of stock products, but we are regularly monitoring stock levels and working to keep sites updated with current availability information. If any back orders do occur, you will be contacted as soon as possible with details, delivery estimates, and possible solutions. You will be responsible for responding back to Lettermen Sports in a timely manner to avoid delaying your order delivery. We will work with you on your specific needs and will do our best to assist you in finding the best solution.
- Then the magic starts to happen:-) Products start arriving, and our awesome team begins the process of receiving, counting, and dividing up your garments for our production team. While that is all happening, our decoration team is simultaneously preparing screens, cutting tackle twill, and setting up all the customization files needed so that we are ready to letter and personalize each garment ordered!
- After all the items from the ordering opportunity have been through the decorating process, our team department begins to individually bag each order for shipping, in-store pick up, or easy group distribution, and this can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization.
- Now everyone is geared up and looking great! As a family owned and operated business, we strive to create exceptional experiences for our customers while providing them with high quality products!
***Lettermen Sports reserves the right to modify or change the guidelines of this program at any time.***