CCM RIBCOR 70K Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Introducing the completely redesigned Ribcor 70K skate. The Ribcor 70K features the innovative FlexFrame Technology, which offers excellent forward flexion and next-level lateral stability. Players like Sidney Crosb, Matt Duchene and Filip Forsberg have all chosen the Ribcor 70K to help them generate the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
[SK70K] RIBCOR 70K SKATE
SR 6-12 D FULL/HALF 6-11 EE FULL/HALF
JR 4-5.5 D, EE FULL/HALF
YT 11-13.5 D FULL/HALF 8-10 D FULL
- QUARTER PACKAGE -COMPOSITE QUARTER 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward fl xion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater's stride.
- FIT -FLEXIBLE FIT Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- CORE -FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combined with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a bio-mechanically correct stride.
- LINER -TOTALDRI LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION High performance moisture-wicking
- COMFORT PAD -SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- ANKLE PADDING -MULTI-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TONGUE -TRITECH PRO TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION Three-layered, 7mm felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection.
- MIDSOLE -LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- OUTSOLE -EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
- FOOTBED -GRIPTONITE Locks a player's foot in the skate while providing excellent support and comfort.
- HOLDER -SPEEDBLADE 4.0 Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- RUNNER -SPEEDBLADE BLACK Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion.